Saturday, April 4, 2009

For the past few day

Last few day no time and internet line so cant play blog.. Thursday night keep studying for the Friday test(Human Factor).. But between that my friend call me out to have a dinner... I was surprise that he will call me out.. Why? because he usually go out with his house mate and girlfriend only.. then we went to Inti there with 6people on board the "Kancil evolution".. haha.. Quite happy having dinner with them.. have a laugh and joke between us.. After go back home, i continue my study.. Happy day^^
On Friday, i cant sleep well in the morning.. My class was in 10o'clock and i wake up on 7.30.. Then i pack my thing because i was planing either go back hometown(Batu Pahat) or go to genting if i cant get the bus ticket before 8o'clock night.. On 3.15, we have our human factor test(it was easy than i though).. after that i rush back home to take my belonging but my friend that are usually fetch by my friend was following me back.. Why? because he had some arguement between them.. So we went to KTM together.. I was trying to help them to solve the problem.. so i call my friend and ask.. but i fail to do it so.. Sorry!! So, i continue my journey to Pudu to get my ticket.. but my patner get there early than me so she is able to get the ticket on 6o'lock bus (KKKL).. after we had our tea on KFC we went to the platform 7 to wait for our bus.. It was crowded on the platform and we wait for the bus for 1hours............. the bus that for 6o'clock ticket passengger was fetching people on 6.30 ticket.. Unfair.......But we get in into bus on 7.15... The bus reach Batu Pahat 10.35.. and my sis fetch me on 11 although i was tell her to come early.. I had some arguement with her too.. SAD

No comments:

Post a Comment