Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool

Today is April fool should be fooling around.. but phone no credit so cant fool my friend :'( but in the morning got a people let me fool... I tell her i accident in fact of langgar mosquitoes.. and she was scared and though it was real.. hahaha.. After that whole day nothing to do.. very boring.. at home nothing to do want study also no mood.. If no ponteng to D'nest(airport) sure better than stay at home.. At night me alone ride motor go Inti there and bungkus my favourite lemon chicken.. that all.. Nothing special today..
Ya, and i still remember yesterday night some one sms me and ask.. "why earoplane(aeroplane) wont langgar the star in the sky?" and i tell her seriously because the star still far away.. and she reply me "No no.. is becoz星星会闪” mean that star will 'elak' =.= haha she was cute^^

No comments:

Post a Comment